Secka Forum
ern Conference games kickin

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Secka Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-07-2019 07:09:26    Onderwerp: ern Conference games kickin Reageren met citaat
RED DEER, Alta. - Jack Rodewald scored three times, including the eventual winner, and set up one more as the Moose Jaw Warriors edged the host Red Deer Rebels 4-3 on Sunday in Western Hockey League action. Rodewalds power-play goal 50 seconds into the third period stood up as the winner for the Warriors (13-24-6), who won for the first time in three outings, while Brayden Point chipped in with three assists. Tanner Eberle had a goal and an assist to round out his clubs offence. Matt Bellerive, Vukie Mpofu and Lukas Sutter supplied the scoring for the Rebels (20-18-2) and Conner Bleackley and Rhyse Dieno each tacked on two assists. Moose Jaws Justin Paulic made 36 saves for the win as Patrik Bartosak turned aside 35-of-39 shots for Red Deer. The Warriors went 2 for 7 on the power play while the Rebels scored twice on six chances with the man advantage. --- HITMEN 10 THUNDERBIRDS 2 CALGARY — Chris Driedger made 26 saves and 10 different players scored for the Hitmen en route to their fifth straight victory. Alex Roach and Jake Virtanen each had a goal and two assists for Calgary (27-8-5) while Kenton Halgesen, Chase Lang, Brady Brassart, Pavel Padakin, Joe Mahon, Greg Chase, Zane Jones and Travis Sanheim scored the others. Calvin Spencer and Ryan Gropp scored for Seattle (22-14-5), which is winless in five contests. Danny Mumaugh started in net for the Thunderbirds but was pulled after giving up five goals on 16 shots. Justin Myles replaced Mumaugh and stopped 12-of-17 shots in 23 minutes of relief. --- ICE 4 TIGERS 3 CRANBROOK, B.C. — Mackenzie Skapski stopped 51 shots and Jaedon Descheneau scored twice as Kootenay toppled Medicine Hat. Jon Martin and Zak Zborosky each had a goal and an assist for the Ice (21-19-3), while Matt Alfaro added two assists. Jacob Doty, Chad Labelle and Tommy Vanelli scored for the Tigers (23-14-3). Daniel Wapple kicked out 16-of-20 shots for Medicine Hat. --- GIANTS 4 AMERICANS 2 VANCOUVER — Jackson Houck set up two goals and then capped the game with an empty-net goal as the Giants doubled up Tri-City. Alex Baer, Dalton Thrower and Rob Trzonkowski also scored for Vancouver (21-15-7), which improved to 7-3-0 in its last 10 games. The Americans (18-19-4) got goals from Lucas Nickles and Philip Tot. Jared Rathjen made 17 saves for the Giants as Eric Comrie turned away 31-of-34 shots for Tri-City. --- TORONTO - Temporarily homeless due to stadium renovations, Toronto FC will spend the first two months of the 2015 MLS season on the road but will finish off the 34-game campaign with 10 of its last 14 matches at a bigger, better BMO Field.Toronto will play seven away games before its home opener May 10 against Houston.The Vancouver Whitecaps, meanwhile, hit the road for a five-match trip from June 3 to July 4, with B.C. Place Stadium unavailable due to the FIFA Womens World Cup. It ties their longest road trip since joining MLS.The league features 20 teams this year with the addition of Orlando City SC and New York City FC. The expansion teams have been placed in the 10-team Eastern Conference with the Houston Dynamo and Sporting Kansas City moving to the Western Conference.The regular season runs March 6 through Oct. 25 with the MLS Cup slated for early December. The defending champion L.A. Galaxy kick off the campaign with a game against visiting Chicago. Two days later, Orlando hosts New York on March 8 at the Citrus Bowl.The last day of the regular season will see Eastern Conference games kicking off at the same time, following by simultaneous Western Conference matches.Twelve teams instead of 10 will qualify for the playoffs this year, with the sixth-place teams in each conference making the post-season. There will be four single elimination matches, setting up conference semifinals and championship matches which will be two-game aggregate-goal series.ddddddddddddClubs will play each team in the opposing conference once, with five home and five away matches.Each team will play their nine intra-conference opponents a minimum of two times, (one home, one away); with the six remaining matches also intra-conference — three home and three away versus different opponents.Toronto visits Vancouver on March 7 on the opening weekend. It marks the ninth straight year Toronto opens on the road and the sixth time on the West Coast.Toronto will play 12 of its 17 home games on Saturdays, with three on Wednesdays and two on Sundays.The Montreal Impact open March 7 at D.C. United before a second-week bye. After a visit to New England, Montreal opens at home March 28 at Olympic Stadium against Kaka and Orlando City.The Impacts remaining home games will be at Saputo Stadium.Montreal will be in action before the start of the season, with the CONCACAF Champions League quarter-final opening Feb. 24 in Mexico with the return leg set for March 3 at Olympic Stadium.Vancouver will host the defending champion L.A. Galaxy and newly signed midfield star Steven Gerrard at B.C. Place on April 4. New York City FC comes to visit Sept. 26.Toronto will miss out on the Galaxy at home, playing instead July 4 in Los Angeles. Montreals lone date with the Galaxy is also in L.A., on Sept. 12.Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' 'lion seats in right-centre to make a winner of Nathan (2-0). One night earlier, Martinez tied the score with a two-out single in the ninth against Jansen before the Dodgers pulled out a 3-2 victory in 10. "Vic takes hitting very seriously, and I think his main focus is to just try to get the barrel of the bat to the ball," manager Brad Ausmus said. "If you watch him on a regular basis, hes fighting to do that. And if a pitcher is trying to get him out, Victor is going to make it very difficult for him -- especially with men on base." Joba Chamberlain gave up a single to Hanley Ramirez to open the 10th. But left-hander Ian Krol struck out Adrian Gonzalez and Andre Ethier, and Al Albuquerque retired Matt Kemp on a grounder to get his first major league save. Nathan, who said during a radio interview earlier in the day that he was experiencing a "dead arm" -- and reiterated those thoughts in the clubhouse before batting practice, was trying to protect a 6-3 lead for Anabel Sanchez. But Gonzalez led off with a home run to centre field, and the Dodgers loaded the bases with walks to Ethier and Kemp and a single by Juan Uribe. Yasiel Puig, who wasnt in the starting lineup for the third straight game because of a strained ligament in his left thumb, batted for Tim Federowicz and struck out. Pinch-hitter Scott Van Slyke got a run home with a fielders choice grounder before Dee Gordon singled to right field, delivering Kemp with the tying run. "Joes stuff looked as crisp as weve see it, and he said he felt like that was the best stuff hes had, in terms of the break on his sslider and the way the fastball came out of his hand," Ausmus said.dddddddddddd "So maybe once he got out there, his arm played a little better than he mentioned earlier." Detroits Nick Castellanos helped spoil Josh Becketts long-awaited return with a three-run homer, his first in the big leagues. Sanchez allowed three runs -- one earned -- and six hits over five innings and struck out six. Beckett threw 85 pitches through four innings, giving up five runs -- four earned -- and five hits while striking out five. The three-time All-Star, who joined the Dodgers in a nine-player megadeal with Boston in August 2012, made only 15 starts with them prior to this one because of injuries that had sidelined him since his previous outing on May 13 of last season. Beckett gave the Dodgers a 3-2 lead in the second, laying down a suicide-squeeze bunt in front of the plate with Uribe charging down the line. It was Becketts first RBI since June 14, 2009, when he homered against J.A. Happ in an interleague game at Philadelphia. But the Tigers pulled ahead 5-3 in the third when Castellanos drove a pitch to centre field, and the ball skimmed off the top of the eight-foot fence before landing on the other side. "It was just rust," Beckett said. "After the first inning it was just a baseball game. I felt good in that fourth inning." Hunter did not play because of a bruised left knee, which occurred Tuesday when he tried to make a sliding catch of a foul ball by Federowicz near the short padded wall in front of the grandstand. "I came here early today, trying to get it loosened up, and its still swollen," Hunter said. "I cant really do too much about it. But its only been a little over 24 hours, so what were going to do is just take it one day at a time. My plan is to come back Friday, but if its still a little sore, we want to get rid of it early in the season so Ill be able to perform for my ballclub." NOTES: One of A.J. Ellis biggest regrets about going on the disabled list Tuesday was missing this series against the Tigers and Ausmus, his teammate during Ausmus final two major league seasons (2009-10). "I was fortunate to catch in the major leagues before I met Brad, but I wasnt a major league catcher until after I met Brad," Ellis said a day after undergoing arthroscopic knee surgery. "The two-year mentorship he gave me was what turned me into the catcher I am today. He taught me how to prepare a game plan, how to take care of my body in between starts, how to be a better teammate, and how my focus should be on my pitching staff only." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Secka Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: