Secka Forum
uring pre-qualifying

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Secka Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-07-2019 03:57:38    Onderwerp: uring pre-qualifying Reageren met citaat
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - NASCAR has fined crew chief Mike Kelley $50,000 for a rules infraction discovered on Ricky Stenhouse Jr.s car during pre-qualifying inspection at Homestead-Miami Speedway.Kelley was also placed on probation for six months, which will extend to June 30 of next season. Patrick Magee, the car chief for the Roush Fenway Racing team, was also placed on probation for six months.Stenhouse was not penalized for the infraction that was discovered before qualifying last Friday. NASCAR found an issue with the suspension mounts on the No. 17 Ford that allowed for illegal movement or realignment beyond normal rotation.The infraction was considered a P3 level penalty under NASCARs new defined penalty system. Russell Martin Dodgers Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Rich Hill Dodgers Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. http://www.dodgerssale.com/dodgers-mike-piazza-jersey/ . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts. Corey Seager Jersey . That still leaves a big hole.You dont replace the leadership, defensive co-ordinator Billy Davis said. You just dont. Leadership is something that is earned over time. David Freese Jersey . Then youve got to worry about the other up and coming teams in the two weaker divisions in the "Junior Circuit".The Toronto Blue Jays look to capitalize on a key homestand, beginning on Friday night when they open a three-game set with the Tampa Bay Rays at Rogers Centre. The Blue Jays have their sights set on the American Leagues second wild card spot, after watching their deficit in the AL East swell from 1 1/2 games to 9 since the start of August. Toronto currently sits four games back of Detroit in the wild card race. The Blue Jays picked up a much needed 9-5 victory in Milwaukee on Wednesday after losing six of their previous seven games. The offense came alive with 15 hits, seven of which came off the bats of the No. 1-3 hitters in the lineup. Jose Bautista homered to help cap a five-run sixth inning. The nine runs marked the teams highest output in a game since July 28. "In reality, thats baseball. You go through those stretches," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. "They didnt get a couple of two-out hits, might have made a difference in the game too. Sometimes the pitcher is pretty good, sometimes it doesnt take much to just miss a ball." After having Thursday off, the Blue Jays now begin a nine-game homestand. For Tampa Bay, Fridays opener kicks off a stretch of 26 straight games against AL East foes. The Rays just dropped two of three at home to the Tigers this week, and following this series theyll continue their road trip with a four-game set at AL East leader Baltimore. On Thursday, Tampa Bay managed a 1-0 victory over Detroit despite just one hit for the game, an RBI triple by Brandon Guyer in the openingg frame.dddddddddddd From there, Tigers starter David Price went the distance and mowed down the final 23 Rays batters he faced in his return to Tropicana Field. But Tampa Bays Alex Cobb was the victor of this pitching duel, as he pitched seven scoreless innings and allowed only two hits while notching six strikeouts. "Really lived up to the billing, or the advertising prior to the game," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "It just happened we won. ... I talk about it all the time. In order to beat a good pitcher, you have to outpitch him. In a very small and perverse way, we did." Maddon will give the ball to Drew Smyly for Fridays series opener. The left- hander tossed seven innings of two-run ball against the Yankees in his Rays home debut last week. It was the second straight outing he went at least seven frames after piling up nine strikeouts with no earned runs allowed at Texas in his previous start. For Toronto, Marcus Stroman looks to rebound from last Fridays start against the White Sox, in which he did not get out of the first inning. The right- hander coughed up five quick runs on five hits after going the distance against Detroit six days earlier. "Theres a lot of emotion that goes into this game, you want to do everything in your power to put your team in a position to win, and I did everything but that," Stroman said of his effort. In addition to the short outing, Stroman is coming off an extra two days rest. Toronto has a 6-4 edge over the Rays in the season series. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Secka Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: