Secka Forum
sed Bills players and sta

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Secka Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-07-2019 03:51:23    Onderwerp: sed Bills players and sta Reageren met citaat
Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly received encouraging news in his battle with cancer. An initial physical exam showed no evidence of sinus cancer three months after the former Buffalo Bills quarterback completed radiation and chemotherapy treatments, Dr. Peter Costantino said in a release issued by New York Citys Lenox Hill Hospital on Wednesday. "The treatments have so far completely eliminated Mr. Kellys pain, and his level of function has essentially returned to normal," said Costantino, who heads the hospitals head and neck institute. "Further, on physical examination, there is no evidence of the cancer." The statement was issued a day after Kelly visited the hospital for a follow-up examination. Costantino said a series of tests over the next week will determine if further treatments are necessary. "It is possible that no further treatment will be required," he said. Kelly had surgery in June 2013 to remove cancerous cells in his upper jaw. The cancer then spread to his sinus in March. Kellys wife Jill welcomed the news in a note posted on her Instagram account. "We have come away from our checkup visit in NYC encouraged and hopeful," she wrote. She added that the follow-up tests will include biopsies to confirm the cancer has been eradicated. Kelly was in a weakened state following a two-month barrage of treatments last spring. In one of his first public appearances following the treatments, Kelly surprised Bills players and staff by showing up to one of their final minicamp practices in June. Kelly was then strong enough to attend the Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremonies in Canton, Ohio, three weeks ago, when former Bills teammate, receiver Andre Reed, was among the seven inductees. Reed closed his speech by having Kelly throw him a pass on stage. A day later, Kelly served as the Bills honorary captain before their preseason-opening game against the New York Giants. Kellys battle with cancer has been a public one, and attracted thousands of supporters and well-wishers on social media. "Kelly Tough" and "Prayers For JK" have become catch phrases and hashtags on Twitter by those voicing their support for Kelly. Reggie Wayne Jersey . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals. Quenton Nelson Youth Jersey . The right-hander said he threw about 30 pitches in a routine bullpen session Sunday at Yankee Stadium, his final hurdle before starting Tuesday night at Tampa Bay. http://www.coltsofficialstore.us/authentic-pat-mcafee-colts-jersey/ .Cameron sustained his third concussion in three seasons last week on a hit by Oakland safety Brandion Ross, who was fined $22,050 by the NFL for the helmet-to-helmet blow. Andrew Luck Colts Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Bobby Okereke Colts Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.LANDOVER, Md. - Right tackle Doug Free is inactive for the second straight week with left foot and ankle injuries as the Dallas Cowboys face the Washington Redskins in their regular-season finale.The Cowboys are also missing linebacker Rolando McClain, who was previously ruled out because of illness. McClains difficult week included a fire that destroyed his $1.5 million home in Alabama.The games result will likely mean little iin the Cowboys pursuit of a first-round playoff bye, but coach Jason Garrett opted not to rest quarterback Tony Romo and running back DeMarco Murray.ddddddddddddedskins linebacker Keenan Robinson is active after missing three games with a sprained left knee. Defensive end Jason Hatcher was placed on injured reserve Saturday with a swollen right knee.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Secka Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: